The Addiction of GIF's



Ok if you're looking for real content or amusement please back out of this post because admittedly this post is outright frivolous junk whose sole mission is to attract more people to gif back and forth with me when I'm bored. So proceeded at your own risk with that knowledge.


Sooooo my new favorite thing is speaking in GIF’s! I’ve long been a fan of communicating solely with pictures I scavenge off the interwebz, pictures of my own face and of course emoji’s dating all the way back to when they were just plain ol emoticons.
FUN FACT: The difference in an emoji and an emoticon is emoticons are old school. Like back when we just combined a colon with a close parentheses to make a rudimentary face such as :) that’s an emoticon. An emoji is the fancy faces, lipstick, hearts or whatever that actually appear as an animated object like J.
Back to my point! Next time you’re bored instead of going into messenger and dropping a “what’s up” you can click on the “…” to the far right that will bring up a menu to include “GIF”. Type in the accompanying search bar “what’s up” and amuse yourself scrolling through the hundreds of entertaining alternatives.
My friends and I go through interval of time where we don’t speak but instead when we get snatches of time we drop a random funny GIF and the other responds in kind.
Try it out and thank me later! 

Comments

Popular Posts